Monday, November 7, 2011

Daddy and Mommy Dolls

So I am one of those people that believes that anyone who comes up with a really new and original idea deserves every penny they make.  Case in point: I hope that whoever came up with the new roller-bag suitcases made a killing.  I remember dragging 2 of the old-style ones across Athens in the middle of the night and it was not fun.   I hope that whoever made suitcases better can use Ben Franklin for toilet paper for the rest of his/her natural life.

I feel the same way about Daddy Dolls, which is why I'm telling everyone about them.

Our family first learned about these when my brother was deployed in Afghanistan.  My niece carried one around for the entire time he was gone -- I clearly remember the absolute and utter panic the few times when it went missing.  For months on end, this was how she heard her dad's voice whenever she wanted.

So...we ordered a couple for Max!  Aren't they cute?



And it seems like the perfect thing to give him so that he will be able to sort-of remember us between trips.  I mean yes, we go visit over Thanksgiving (yay!!) but we have to leave him there for a couple more months until the adoption can be finalized.  And he's only 2, so how on earth will he ever remember/connect us to the things going on around him?  Enter the Daddy and Mommy Dolls.

Awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment