Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Smile

So most new moms have to wait at least a couple months to get a smile.

I only had to wait a day. (So there!)

When we went to visit Max this morning he was obviously feeling much better.  He was still pretty shy, but he got used to me again pretty quickly.

We started out with the loud, blinking farm game again, but moved on quickly this time.  He clearly likes toys that have moving parts -- buttons, things to twist, dials or whatever.  And he has an incredible attention span for a two-year-old.  We are going to have a great time playing when he comes home!

Anyway, we eventually found a couple of "shape-learning" toys that he enjoyed and...well...a picture is worth a thousand words, right?



And then there's the really good stuff (just ignore my extreme dork-ness)...

video

1 comment:

  1. I came to casually visit your blog and imagine my happy surprise when I saw your last post heading about how you met your son!!!! I knew you were traveling soon but because we are so caught up in the last minute craziness of our adoption and waiting to hear any day for our court date, I just didn't think how soon you were leaving! I was laughing and crying as I read your last two posts....what amazing moments....I am near speechless with emotion! All of your loss and pain and all of his loss and pain finally coming full circle and now together you make a whole family. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for seeing this through! Sending our family's love and congratulations!!!!
    Cynthia
    http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete