Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dinnertime Photo Shoot

I need to post more, I realize this.

The things that have happened just this past week are things that I won't want to forget when we are old. (Like the fact that when we took Max to the zoo for the first time last week he managed to lose his shoe in the duck pond and someone had to fish it out with a net.  Classic.)

So in that light I just wanted to post a few photos from last night.  I was cooking dinner.  Max had seated himself in the highchair since he was starving.  Jason was trying to feed him not *quite* enough goldfish to ruin his dinner and doing a photo shoot to keep him occupied.

It worked.

Look back at the photos that we have of him from Russia -- no really, go back and look.

I'm so happy to finally introduce you all to the real Max.


1 comment:

  1. He looks great! He is such a handsome little guy. So thrilled his personality is starting to shine.

    ReplyDelete